What are the Document Sharing Sites?
Document sharing sites are an excellent method of disseminating quality substance in several stages for many customers who can benefit from it. The dynamic power of substance advertising is high-caliber, providing customers with valuable data, addressing their issues, and teaching them.
Those days ended when advertisers used to advance their articles and administrations conspicuously. It’s the substance period that shows where you need to be vigilant to transport premium material.
What are online document-sharing sites?
For the most part, these document-sharing sites allow the advertiser to distribute their successful and enjoyable content and promote them to particular viewers. Reporting has become surprisingly common on the Internet, showing the circulation of records on completely free PDF sharing sites. The list of high PR file sharing places is handy in the context of actual web crawlers for the most part because the essential role of those destinations is taken once the connections are accessible.
Best platforms for Document sharing sites
Mobile or tablet is becoming increasingly out of date. Now what it takes is to upload them to the Internet. From there, you can have them, or you can directly share your files online through a platform that uses the Cloud.
Many websites offer to store your files and files of all kinds on the Internet. In them, they are safe from possible physical accidents or losses. In this way, if your mobile is lost or stolen, you do not lose the photos and documents that you kept on it.
All platforms to share files online there are better and worse. Some are free, and others are paid, although the usual thing is that you have some free online storage space in the Cloud and have to pay to have more. It is the model followed by the primary services.
The usefulness of the Cloud and webs to share links to files are varied. Not only does it keep your information safe, but it is tremendously helpful for companies and professionals who work with various computers and devices. In this way, you can access files unlimitedly wherever you work.
The main characteristics of any online file sharing platform are storage space, speed and above all, the possibility of expanding its capacity by paying. Some even give free gigs to all those who manage to attract new users or collaborate to improve their websites.
Do PDF or PPT documents help the SEO of your website in 2020?
Uploading and sharing PDF / PPT files is a good SEO and Marketing technique to get good links. At the same time, we promote our website with a quality article or eBook, thus helping to obtain referral traffic to our website.
In general, PDF / PPT submission websites can increase your ranking in Google as long as we provide unique and valuable content for the user.
There are several free and paid sites on the Internet for sharing documents. But before I share my list with you, let me tell you some tips on using these websites.
6 Tips for creating and sharing a good PDF
- Convert PDF files into readable text. You must convert all your PDF files into text. When scanning a document, you can use an OCR program; for example, Adobe Acrobat is used to flipping the reader and makes it legible. It will help search engines to read your PDF files.
- Create a good title; many make the mistake of creating PDF files, and names only have many characters. Remember that the title to show in the searches will be the title of the document PDF, so you have to give your document a good title, and of course, it should include your keyword.
- Use striking images; you should always use unique photos that add value to the text to become a functional element. With a simple search in Google, we can find dozens of portals that allow us to download and use free images.
- Add valuable content, don’t spam. Don’t spam these websites to get a backlink. In the list that I am going to share, you can send a high-quality PDF, and in return, this can get you good referral traffic.
- Insert your link and keyword. Remember that you are building a document of value for users. It is as if you were writing a guest post, so during the creation of the form, you can also insert your link to your website, and that’s how it is as you will get quality links from document sharing sites.
- Use your keywords in tag or tags. Most PDF submission web pages can allow tags’ insertion. It will enable you to maximize the visibility of your PDF and attract more relevant traffic. Therefore, you should always use relevant keywords or tags to get more traffic and visibility.
Nine services to share files remotely without leaving home.
Sharing files is an action that allows a document to be transferred from one place to another without the need to be in physical contact with the recipient. It is ideal in situations such as this quarantine that we are experiencing due to the coronavirus pandemic, especially for users who work from home and send large files from one computer to another. If you need to share files these days, here are some of the best services you can use:
- Google Drive: This Google service – which, as a curiosity, has also launched its dark mood, allows remote file sharing and to use it, it is necessary to have an account in Gmail, Google’s email service. Android and IOS. With this platform, the user has 15 GB of free storage, although if they want to expand it to 200 GB, the amount to be paid annually is minimal. It also has an extension called Drive Enterprise, which offers unlimited storage and costs about 8 euros per month. It has a telephone support service all year round.
- Dropbox: offers a service to share files safely and reliably and allows you to synchronize files automatically. It has a built-in list of third-party applications, making it easy to share files between various companies using different file-sharing services. The user must register for free and is automatically granted 2GB of storage. However, if you want to expand this capacity to about 100 GB, you must pay about 10 euros per month. In the case of a company, this service has Dropbox Business, which allows you to enjoy 2 Terabytes of storage for the exact monthly cost.
- Bloom: it is a service that offers security and privacy to the files that are uploaded to the Cloud. It is an alternative to Google Drive and Dropbox that offers up to 30 GB of storage for free. Create backup copies and access that data from anywhere in the world. It is available for Windows operating system and will soon reach the rest of the platforms.
- Next Cloud: another alternative to share files remotely from home, considering the health contingency due to the coronavirus, is Next Cloud. It is an open-source service with an extension called Next Cloud Box that allows users to create their Private Cloud. Besides, it will enable you to host files in the Cloud but with absolute control of what is uploaded there. It offers security and privacy systems for more demanding users. It also has a mechanism to synchronize files and have access to them whenever you want.
- Apple Cloud: known as I Cloud, it is a service that allows users to store data and music on Google servers. Above all, its use is recommended for users who have Apple devices since it provides all computers to be synchronized and access files immediately and remotely.
- Media Fire: its main feature is the free 10 GB of space offered by the service. It can also be increased by an additional 2 GB if the Media Fire mobile app is installed. Another way to gain more space is by linking your Facebook and Twitter accounts to the service.
- Onion Share: it is a service to share files from home developed with open source. It offers total security thanks to the Tor Network, a project that minimizes communication delays. It has a new version recently released that increases security and privacy measures, combined with better performance.
- Microsoft Azure: it is a public cloud that users can use by paying for the service. It is used to compile, deploy and manage applications within an extensive network of Microsoft data centers. Being public does not mean that everyone has access to the files but that anyone with an Internet connection can use it. It is a comprehensive service that varies its price depending on the tools that the user requests.
- hubiC: this is another alternative to Google Drive and offers 25 GB of free storage. With this capacity, you can store up to 6,000 photos, 416 hours of music in MP3 format, more than 12 hours of video, and Windows, Linux, Android, and IOS operating systems. If you want more space, up to 10 Terabytes, you can subscribe to an annual plan.
Advantages of Document Sharing Sites
Most users know the advantages of betting on this type of storage. But, it is essential to keep them in mind. These are the following:
- Immediate availability of the files, which allows us to access or modify them if necessary.
- Security: It is much more difficult for files to be lost in the Cloud.
- I am saving space on the computer.
- The cloud updates automatically.
- More efficient energy use is carried out.
- Easy access: If our laptop breaks down, we can access it from other devices.
- It integrates easily with other applications.
- The user does not have to do anything in maintenance since the company takes care of it.
- It is a scalable storage system.
Disadvantages of Document Sharing Sites
Surely some of you already know some of the cons of this type of storage. But, we leave you below with a series of disadvantages that it is essential to take into account:
- The data may end up in the hands of third parties.
- Security: Security is the company’s responsibility, which can cause problems to the user if there are failures.
- Complete access control to data is not available.
- Internet access is required at all times.
- Confusing legal coverage (some countries do not have data protection laws).
- Possible intellectual property conflicts.
Document Sharing Sites List
None of the three services is perfect or better than the others: it all depends on how useful we are to give the storage service. It is not the same as a person with huge files, another who prefers more storage space or an SME that perhaps wants to lower costs. Each service has its strengths and weaknesses. Reasons to Migrate to MilesWeb Managed AWS cloud hosting.
For the average user, we recommend Dropbox, the most comprehensive for the reasons mentioned above. It is effortless, has many explanations for novice users, and has some features that other systems do not include. Dropbox is a pioneer in cloud storage and knows how to take advantage of this advantage.
We learned what file transfers are generally used for and the advantages and disadvantages that this can bring to the user who one day tries to share files with someone else, either by cell phone or by computer.