Master in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce
The Master in Digital Marketing of UNIR Mexico is the only official European quality master’s degree in Mexico taught online, with live classes and lasting only 18 months. This specialization will enrich your professional career as an expert in the Digital Marketing and e-commerce sector.
It is the only one in the market, which offers you the opportunity to specialize in one of the areas with more future in the Digital Marketing sector.
The official online Master in Marketing has a top-of-the-line curriculum in the market, which will train you in the latest digital marketing techniques most valued internationally.
With this title, you will develop the necessary knowledge to empower you in possible management roles at the level of Marketing and Digital Advertising. Topics such as:
- Online consumer profile, both current and potential, to develop an adequate value offer
- Development and implementation of ROI marketing and calculation plans
- Definition and development of digital advertising campaigns, including social networks
Identification and selection of SEO strategies
- The possibilities of mobile marketing and electronic commerce as national and international positioning and branding strategies
- Data analysis through Business Intelligence tools for the identification of metrics and decision making.
The Master in Digital Marketing of UNIR Mexico offers a double degree:
Master in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce, granted by UNIR Mexico. Which has the recognition of official validity of RVOE studies by the SEP European Master in Digital Marketing and electronic commerce, own European degree with curricular value, granted by the International University of La Rioja (Spain), member of the AACSB and AMBA.
The Master in Digital Marketing of UNIR Mexico will raise your professional potential to reach an expert level within the world of Digital Marketing. The UNIR Mexico online methodology will allow you to advance at your pace and in a flexible way, as it adapts to your professional life. Every week you can watch classes broadcast live or delayed when you have time available.
The curriculum concentrates on the most advanced marketing, electronic commerce, and digital advertising strategies. It offers you the essential knowledge and tools to detect market opportunities, make effective decisions. Also, define appropriate strategies to optimize the online presence and strengthen the brand of any company. At the end of the program, you will master the most important tactics of digital advertising.
The curriculum, organized into four areas:
- Business: business intelligence, corporate strategy, marketing, and social media will be taught here.
- Marketing strategies: strategic online marketing plans for companies to be taught here.
- Commercial communication: discussions about different digital business models and the most appropriate marketing approach, including online reputation management
- Research: applied to both strategic and electronic marketing.
The main objectives of this Master’s are in the following:
Train highly trained experts to analyze, adapt, incorporate, and define Business Intelligence strategies within management and consulting roles.
Develop and implement strategic marketing plans
Plan and manage content creation in digital social media
Develop strategic innovation plans in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce projects, both national and international.
Advanced Digital Marketing and Social Media Analyst
OBJECTIVES AND DESCRIPTION
Provide participants with the tools for the efficient management of online communication. With current or potential customers of a brand or company through different social means. More suitable in each case (be it a blog, a custom community, an account on Twitter, a Fan Page on Facebook). In a second stage, participants get provided with tools of E-commerce, digital advertising, personal branding, web analyst, and digital marketing plan
Entry conditions: 4th year of secondary education approved. Applicant Vocational Conditions:
Highly motivated to work in a team
Excellent communication skills
Impressive interpersonal relationships