What is Domain Checker?
A domain or domain checker name is the name that identifies a website. Each domain has to be unique on the Internet. For example, “www.Pioneermaketeer.com” is the domain name of Pioneermarketeer’s website. A single web server can serve multiple web pages of various Domain checkers, but an area can only point to one server.
A domain is usually composed of three parts: www.Pioneermarketeer.com, the three double vouchers ( www ), the name of the organization (Pioneer marketed), and the type of organization (com).
The most common types of organizations are.COM, NET, MIL, and.ORG, which refer to commercial, network, military, and organization (formerly non-profit, although now anyone can register a .org domain).
Since the Internet is based on IP addresses, and not domain names, each web server requires a domain name server (DNS) to translate domain names into IP addresses. Each domain has a primary and a secondary domain name server.
In general terms, the domains we register refer to the following:
- .com – refers to “Company” or company. In general, it refers to any website with commercial activity.
- .net – refers to “Internet”. In general, it refers to any website related to the field of Internet, technology, telecommunications, although nowadays it is used more widely.
- .org – refers to “organization” or organization. In general, it refers to any website related to institutions, Educ establishments! national, non-profit organizations, etc.
- .biz – refers to “Business” or business. It is a new termination that generally refers to any website with commercial activity and any business.
- .info – refers to “information” or information. It is a new ending that generally refers to any website with educational activity, such as institutions, media, etc.
- .name – refers to “Personal Name.” It is a new termination that generally refers to any website with personnel.
- .us – refers to “United States.” It is a new termination for websites related to the United States.
- .tv – se! refers to “Television.” It is a new ending for sites related to the world of television.
- .in – refers to “India”. It is a generic ending, although originally, it was related to Indian sites.
- .cc – refers to the “Coco Islands.” It is a generic ending to fashion, although originally, it was related to Coco Island sites.
So your competitor’s URL should be known to you, right!!!! So, take the list of the domain they had bought:
Top Domain Checker list
|Are My Sites Up||Website||Paid|
|SiteTrail for Chrome||Browser Extension||Free|
|SSL Server Test||We||Free|