Optimize For Google Search Results or Search engine optimization has become the top requirement when it comes to web development and management. In fact, SEO and Google (a search engine) gave way to a lot of opportunities online such as jobs as well as companies due to the demand and the intricacies of the craft. However, it only requires a couple of processes to start effectively Optimize For Google Search Results. And these processes are as easy as ABC.
Why do Google SEO?
Let’s start with the basics. The reason behind why people are all into search engine optimization is to put their websites or blogs on the first page or perhaps on top of SERP’s or search engine result pages. Top Google results pages can be considered as what most people are working to be in.
Why do people want it to be on top? Well, here’s the deal: most search engine users enter a search and will most likely browse the first page and the second page of the results. So, the others located further than the 1st and 2nd pages wouldn’t get that much traffic than those at the first ones. This is the essence Optimize For Google Search Results optimization.
Google Search Optimization
Optimization depends on a couple of aspects that requires proper research as well as proper execution. Most of these are basics in terms of search engine optimization but are the things that would most likely affect a website’s Google results from visibility.
• Keyword Optimization– Keywords are the epitome of search engine optimization. In fact, these keywords are the thing that drives people from the search engines to the most relevant blogs and websites on the internet. So, the use of the proper keywords is crucial in Optimize For Google Search Results. The use of long tail keywords or the more specific keyword phrases is among the ways to make this even more effective.
• On-Page Optimization – the overall “look” and “feel” of the website. It concerns everything from the design, content, tags, usability, URL structure, keywords and much more. This is actually the breeding ground of most SEO strategies.
• Off-Page Optimization – this is the optimization efforts or activity done outside the website or other places on the internet. Usually, this is focused on building links towards a particular website.
• Content Optimization– This is focused on making a website’s content more viable for search engines. This is also focused on relevant and appropriate keywords and key phrases. Usually, these are images, articles, videos and many other types of content. Optimization takes place in the content’s titles, descriptions, body, and tags. Content is an important aspect when it comes to Optimize For Google Search Results.
• Regular Updates and Posts– regularly publishing content material on a website makes it easier to be indexed in Google’s database. In fact, new posts with proper optimization efforts create a bigger opportunity for websites to gain a high position in the SERP’s.
Google plays a bigger role in search engine optimization. This is why most web owners and developers are concentrating on their website’s presence and competitiveness with regards Google search results in optimization.
How to Attract Authority Links
Link building is a vital part of search engine optimization. Without links, then a website won’t get far in terms of success. Links are undoubtedly one of the most important things for a website. However, out of all other types of links on the internet, there is one that has a bigger impact on a website than the other types. Those links are authority links.
What are these links?
Authority links are links made from high ranking, high-reputation, popular websites towards a particular website. Authority sites included educational institutions, government websites, ultra-popular blogs, large company websites and the likes.
Honestly, many people are getting a hard time getting this kind of links and it is just normal. So, most people are actually doing double efforts to acquire these links in one way or another.
There is, by far, no reason why people should not get these links to their blogs or websites. These links are actually considered as the diamonds in link building. They are precious and hard to get.
But there are several ways how people can increase the chance of acquiring or even just attracting authority links to their websites.
Create Intriguing Content
Aside from making an excellent and well-made content, the intrigue factor of content is still a crucial aspect.
A website’s content should be able to attract the authority sites’ attentions enough to drive them of linking to that website. Doing a review or perhaps creating a content about a particular authority site that will strike a hot conversation among many users will definitely create a massive impact.
Be a Guest Blogger/Writer
This is rather a good tactic to utilize. Looking for a popular blog or website to submit a guest post in is the next step. Of course, after creating that guest post, the guest writer will have the full freedom of including inbound links in the content. This is simple yet an effective way to get a taste of authority links.
Be Present Everywhere
Being present in places where targeted audience is lurking is a good tactic as well. It is like mine planning where to mine the gold. Popular forums and social media websites are good places to look into. Getting authority links from reputable and popular personalities on Twitter is also a great achievement.
Being vigilant is important when it comes to link building. Being able to locate where in the ocean most of the fish is staying is a golden skill for fishermen. Same goes with link builders.
Be a Help to Others
What would a website do if someone posted something good about them or perhaps posted a tutorial about their service or product? Of course, by all means, that website will link to that Good Samaritan’s website.
This is what “Be a Help to Others” mean. Contact a particular website and ask how you can be of service. Help them and you get your precious authority links.
Attracting authority links is a no brainer if you know what to do. With a little bit of creativity and some persistence, authority links are not far from reach.